Tuesday, August 16, 2011

R3TUR/\/3D

This news is delightful
Our third asylum girl returned
The beast and his beloved kept their word to do no harm
Pity
I say that now
It would have been enjoyable to see her scowl
Yet here comes wit
Hope
Love
Above all smiles
Dare she not wallow within despair?
All I have done...
Mockery is what she shows me
They have breathed life back into her shell
Revived every little piece of her soul I killed
After all that I have done...
No I see the cracks
Still,
The Cultist dangling upon the branch
Writhing and sweating
Her pain so grand
A sight to savor
A memory to favor
Her displeasure only encouraged more
Clever witch that she is
Tore away a piece of me
Lucky girl
Stupid girl
Lucky lucky girl
It could not break my pleasant mood
Enjoyment
Satisfaction
I left you alive
Yet,
The hate of my asylum girl's words staining my win
Threaten me little girl?
We will see whose world crumbles
Collapsing in upon itself
Suffering
I know suffering
You have yet to remember
Feel the start from a deceased friend
From strangers you no longer remember
I have made those voids for your ghost to wander
You dare threaten that which molded you?
Took care of you?
Yes
Threaten me
Feel the burning within your pit
Allow the fire to consume your very core
Hate me
Hate me
Hate me
HATE ME
HATE ME
HATE ME
HATE ME
HATE ME

Welcome back
Hell has been awaiting your arrival

4 comments:

  1. Ain't cha the poet? Charming em ladies now like that fancy prick boss of yours? I like your style here, Prosper. Wanna be friends? I'm a good friend till we meet. ;)

    ReplyDelete